Saturday, January 3, 2015

Valentines day cards already?!

I know I know... you are barely over Christmas and here I am working on Valentines day!  Well I figured while I am off work, I could play around a bit because going back to work means report cards and too much stress!  This way I can make some cards and don;t have to spend too much extra time planning out what they will look like when people want to order some!



I bought copic markers for the first time and played with the stamp.  I was hesitant at first but I see why people like them!


I used a heidi Swapp stencil with some distressed inks for the hearts!  I like how it turned out!
CTMH stamps (You're the bomb) with Champagne and cranberry inks

same stamp set as above with some red embossing powder from Top Boss!

No comments:

Post a Comment