Monday, July 4, 2016

Schools out for the summer!

I made a goal that now that summer has started and I am now officially in Wedding mode, that I would post everyday to get/give advice on the processes during wedding planning.  I can honestly say that I understand completely why people pay for wedding planners and that they have lots of pressures and are well worth the money you spend on them.  At the moment of this post, I am doing it all myself because I have time this summer.  That may or may not change.  We shall see.
Let me give you the basics of what I've done right now:


  • Church/Organist
  • Venue
  • Caterer
  • Dress
  • Bridesmaids
  • Cake
  • DJ

What I still need to do:
  • convince my dad that he is not going to photograph the wedding
  • florist
  • centrepieces
  • bombonieres
  • Little pieces of DIY to make this My wedding
  • shoes - (anyone find a 2 inch heel in royal blue, let me know!)
  • Veil/hair pieces
  • Make up/Hair
  • Honeymoon
  • Limo/bus rental
  • invitations
Believe it or not, this list is very daunting...... Lets take it a day at a time!

-Ashley

No comments:

Post a Comment