Thursday, August 20, 2015

August CTMH Blog Hop

This is my first blog hop as a part of the Close to My heart Brae-er's group!  You should be coming from Brae's page but if not, please click on her link so that you don't miss her post!
I am excited to show you some new products that are available!

First up, is the August 2015 stamp of the month card.  You still have 11 days left to get your order in.  If you purchase $50 or more then you can get the stamp set for $5! It is the border around the happy birthday sentiment as well as the happy birthday! Other items used for this card are: White daisy card stock, Happy Everything stamp set for the inside sentiment, assorted edges stamp set for the background, sunset, hollyhock, pear inks and seaside paper pack.

I wanted to make a somewhat manly card for my step fathers birthday so I went with the seaside set and coordinating colours. Yep thats the good thing about the catalogues as they tell you which colours go best with the papers!
Here is another simple variation using the same stamp set but with Glacier and pear inks as well as the ribbon off of the Brushed paper pack.

 Next on my list to show you is the new Close to my heart embellishment organizer!  I was hesitant at first but I am too glad I bought it as I have things lying everywhere and can never find them!
 This item right now comes with freebie stickers or square inserts to put in your base and bling jewellery so I took advantage!
 Look how organized I am now!!!!!
Alright! now that you've seen my stuff, feel free to comment below, click on the link to purchase anything from me and/or then hop on over to Chris Robertson's Page to see her wonderful work! Thanks soo much!

No comments:

Post a Comment