Sunday, March 1, 2015

Cute little kids birthday card

I've been interested in using markers for colours but wasn't going to foot the bill.  I did however find some Spectrum Noir markers at Winners for $7.99 a pack and thought what the heck!  I do love how they blend together and I also like the shadowing effect as well.
I thought this would be a cute little card for a child.
 

I took some Staples brand 110b card stock and cut it in half at 4.25 inches vertical. I then scored it into a top folding card.
Then a embossed the circle happy birthday stamp with green Zinc embossing powder.  The embossing powder did not stick as much as I hand planned but I actually like how it turned out because it is subtle and not so evident.  I then cut some green card stock in that trapezoid type shape and adhered it to the card base.


I stamped the happy birthday in Momento black dye ink and attached the animals with foam tape (after I had stamped and coloured them in!)

I have been obsessed with sequins lately hence the adding sequins and made sure there were groups of three.

Thats it folks! Hope you like it!





No comments:

Post a Comment