Sunday, October 19, 2014

New dry erase boards! Soo cute!

I saw this on circuit.com and just had to recreate it!  I did not have the same fonts as the original project but I came pretty close! I then found girly paper from recollections in my stash of paper I should use and voila!  I love love pretty paper and start to hoard it because I never want to use the good stuff.  Well in an effort to downsize, I am making lots of pretty things and putting them up!
I already have an order within 5 minutes of posting!!! They make great teacher gifts and as a teacher, I know what are good gifts!!!
I can also envision some of my students writing on these at their houses because they are so darn cute!!
If you like what you see and want to purchase, you can send me an email or click on my etsy link at the side of the page!

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment