Saturday, August 16, 2014

Cricut Craft room

I have recently noticed (don't judge me!) that circuit craft room is the most amazing thing ever! How did I use the circuit without it? Oh thats right, my circuit was collecting dust because it was so difficult for me to be creative! 

Anyway in an effort to make items for every season, I focused on Halloween today and made a pillow box and some cards!  All are using regular card stock that I had laying around and the circuit craft room.  
This pillow box was made with the stamp of the month "What a hoot" stamp set from Close to my Heart and the art booking circuit cartridge.  The pillow box itself I think was from Life's a party cartridge but you can get it from a lot of them.  



This card was made solely from the Artbooking cartridge.  The web is an overlay that i just used as the background!

This card was attempted by using the negative space from the previous card  but on the card it looks more like a skeleton which is halloweeney too! The blue square was just Outdoor Denim ink rubbed on white card stock.  I am really loving this technique!
Who gives out halloween cards? I am curious!

No comments:

Post a Comment