Sunday, May 4, 2014

Cute heart card

I wanted to craft today but since I have been doing a lot of scrapbooking lately, I decided to make some cards.  My inspiration for this heart card is from the Jeanette Lynton's blog.  I recently became a close to my heart consultant and am playing with the Art Philosophy Cartridge.


What I did was cut a card from the cricut at 4 inches.  I cut the two purple hearts at 1 3/4 inches, one with the normal heart image and the other with the layering feature.  I cut the white heart at 2 1/4 inches.  On the bottom purple heart I stamped a portion of ditto big stamp in white ink and then covered it with the layered heart. I sprayed both hearts with a little bit of pink pearl in my ranger spritzer to add a little shimmer.  I attached the two hearts with foam adhesives as I wanted the heart to pop out!  The "thoughts of you" sentiment is a Michael's rubber stamp. All of the card stock used today was from Michael's card stock paper packs.

What do you think?!