Friday, January 1, 2010

Boxing day!

So I totally went overboard this boxing day considering I did not want to go and become tempted with evil consumerism, but I was coaxed into it by my cousin and so I spent money.

My new favourite store, Stamping Bella had a 40% off sale and so I went crazy!

Here are some examples of what Ive been able to make with my new toys!

P.S. I start course 2 of my cake decorating sessions this week so im super excited to come up with cakes soon as well! Keep tuned!
OK this one not so much in the right season but I like it and didnt send it out this year so I get to post it! Stickers were from the Sandylion Sticker warehouse in Markham - a very dangerous place to go! You will leave with tons of stickers, soo many that you may not have room for them all! (ok maybe thats just me....)
I made this card at a make n take at Michaels recently but didnt like how it turned out so I changed it.. below is my new idea!

I like this one much better!
This adorable stamp was one of many boxing day purchases. I have a better colouring job on another card but it isnt finished yet so you will just have to wait!



This card was done with the cuttlebug embossing folders and cutting templates. I quite like how it turned out!










No comments:

Post a Comment