Instead I went Pinterest browsing and saw a picture of a googley eyes frame and since these were materials I already had in my craft room, I couldn't help but start this project!
I took a wooden frame I had from michaels (got it on sale for $1), painted it black and started glueing the eyes on. Not that it's the hard part, but it's tedious and annoying! I found green ribbon and cut out the boo from cricut craft room on white paper and sprayed it with Heidi swapp Georgia peach spray to give it a glimmer! I adheared it all together and voila! Not sure if I want to stamp the middle or put a pic but we shall see!