Monday, December 15, 2014

The holidays have begun!

This week starts Hanukkah and while I don't celebrate it at all, I have many friends and students who are Jewish.  I decided to learn a little more about it this year and made some goodies!

 I was quite pleased with the way this card turned out!  I used some of Salty Ocean distressed inks, CTMH outdoor denim and some random yellow ink.  I then used some recollections glitter tape and some random Michaels card stock and stamped the star with Glacier ink (CTMH). I am really loving the tone on tone colours lately!


I also used my new circuit explore (a late birthday, early christmas gift to myself!) to make this cute banner for the family who I tutor for!
Not crazy about my picture of it hung because my upstairs is quite narrow but you get the drift! ;)

No comments:

Post a Comment