Monday, August 4, 2014

Tim Holtz distress inks and stains

This morning I was playing around with a bunch of the new inks, stains and paints that I purchased off of eBay.  I thought I would have been so overwhelmed with all these new techniques that I have been trying but its been ok.  The only overwhelming aspect is the big fat mess that my craft room is in because of my ADD nature. I always start one thing and get distracted and do something else.  After having just realized all the time that I have missed from not having tried Cricut Craft Room to using new CTMH stamps to now the Tim Holtz materials I can't seem to do one thing!

Anyway, the cards below were done with the stains and some stamps I had laying around. I backed them on white card stock and antiqued the edges with fired brick ink (Tim Holtz ink pad). I kinda like them better than the other Canadian cards but there are great parts with both.


No comments:

Post a Comment