Tuesday, August 5, 2014

Place cards for Fall

The other day, I was playing around with my cricut craft room and noticed that I can make my own place cards! I started by just cutting a rectangle and folding it over and using my new "What a hoot" stamp set from Close to my heart! It is only $5 this month with any qualifying purchase!
Anyway some cards, I tried colouring them in while some others I left stamped in chocolate ink.  
While simple, they will work well for Thanksgiving I think! They are on my etsy store which is linked on the side if you like them.


Then because I wanted to do something with the owl, I made a Halloween card which I don't mind but I think I can tweak it to make it look cuter.  I used outdoor denim ink from ctmh and mustard distress ink for the background, then coloured in the owl and added some navy card stock for the tree branch.  





No comments:

Post a Comment